You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 

Work, Work, Work

Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I do keep up with all of you (and some of you are as bad as me). Coming up with something creative to write about has been difficult, given all the stuff going on. I will be up to date pretty soon. Just trying to finish things on the house.

Anyway, here is picture of Dane and me.










Hope all is well out in the blogosphere!

Comments:
Nice picture!! It is amazing the things parents will do for their children. Hope things are going great. Can't wait to see the pictures of the house!
 
Awww...matching pacifiers! How cute! haha!

Was that comment about some of us being as bad as you keeping up with their blogs directed at me? Hmmm. It probably applies! Glad all is going well :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?