You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Bad Andy

Yes, I'm the worst person ever. I fall off the face of the earth, don't post and forget to call my Mother back. Beat me with the yellow pages and a night stick (like they did in the good old days). I deserve it!

A lot has happened (and not happened). Our little family is doing well. We have all been getting more sleep (with the exception of Dane, who never had less sleep). However, the house is not built and may never be at this rate.

Dane has turned two and never fails to amaze me. Yesterday, he opened his Thomas the Train book and began "reading." The words weren't exactly right, but they were close enough to understand what was going on in the story. He runs, he plays, he's a little boy. What a marvelous time in his life to watch him grow!

Comments:
You've got two kids under age five (one an infant). You get a bye on any posting obligations. Glad all is going well, and I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Lots to be thankful for (especially two very cute little boys) this year. Happy day.
 
Two children with one being an infant means you have no time for blogging. All parents know this.

Thomas is first. Then comes Bionicles. I'm just warning you about the next step :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?