You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Zoo/Latest Pictures Of The House

A quick family picture of us at the Zoo. Dane was great! The first animals we went to were the monkeys and he loved it. We started to leave to see more animals and Dane turned into "collapse-a-kid." He didn't quite have the understanding that there would be more animals. We told him there were lots of other animals to see, but I don't think he believed us until we saw the bears. We had a great time! Renee is doing wonderfully and we are about a month away from the "Deuce!"

I tried to upload these to Blogger last week and I was having problems. So really... they aren't the most recent pictures. Tomorrow, we are going out to take more pictures and I'll try to upload them. Currently, the second floor exterior and interior walls are up (maybe even some of the roof).



The windows will actually be the same from the great room (windows on the left) all the way down to the basement. A little mess up that they are going to fix soon.



We are so excited!!! I'll try to post more tomorrow!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?