You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

I Don't Know How He Knows... But He Knows...

Dane is amazing! We took him into see Drake for the first time yesterday. I didn't think he would really understand what was going on, but when we went back to see him again today, he was saying "Dake! Dake!" He knows his little brother.

We were also a little worried about how he would touch him when he got close enough. I was amazed at how soft he touched Drake. And I have the pictures to prove it!!!!!

Check out the shirt Renee made for him!
The new family picture.

Comments:
What a happy lloking family. Glad to see that Drake is doing well and that Dane is adjusting well to him. Hope Drake gets to join you at home soon. I know how difficult it is going home and not taking your baby with you. Just stay strong and everything will be just fine.

Keep in touch.
Your family is in our thoughts!! :)
 
Lovely pictures. Of course, they would be lovely with your family in them.
 
Well, Dane is a smart, wonderful boy. Of course he knows how to act around his little brother :) These pictures are adorable!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?