You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Back Home

The whole family is at home now. Drake is doing great, even though he was circumcised today. Dane is doing well too (he was circumcised too, but not today). He has been a little crabby today, but I think it more to do with how much he slept last night, than having a new little brother. I think the hardest part so far, has been trying to contain Dane while holding Drake. Well... and not sleeping much...

Comments:
Yay! Everybody's home and doing well. The juggling of an older one and a younger one definitely gets easier over time. The worst is the first couple of months when you get the least amount of sleep.
 
Yes... It's been pretty miserable. Renee is holding up better than I am.
 
I'm glad to hear that Drake is finally home!! I look forward to more family pictures once everyone gets a little more sleep. I don't miss lose sleepless night! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?