You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Away

My boy is far away,
For too long of a stay.
I miss him very much,
When we are out of touch.

I'm not hungry enough to eat,
Or even give myself a treat.
I'll get to see him again tomorrow night,
But life without him just isn't right.

I thought I'd enjoy the time alone,
Until I heard him over the phone.
Just his laugh makes me miss him,
Begging to put him on so I can listen.

I hope he is missing me too,
And when he sees me he'll start to coo.
He'll laugh and giggle and give a "big hug,"
To me, his Dad, that's proud of his little bud.

Comments:
Beautiful! This made my heart squeeze a little. Hope he gets back to you soon.
 
Where is the little guy? He needs to be with his Dad. Hope you are back together soon.
 
Awww...you're such a good dad!!

Listening to Dane's laugh can cheer me up! (Honestly!!) Sorry that it makes you feel sad.

Hope you're reunited VERY soon!!
 
Andy? Where are you these days?
We miss you!
 
Worrying a bit now. Did you have the surgery and can't write for a bit? I hope everything is ok.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?