You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

Elevations

A lot has been going on, so I haven't had a lot of time to blog. And today we're having Dane's First Birthday Party, so you're not going to get a whole lot out of me today either. However, I wanted post the pictures of what our house is going to look like. I'm extremely excited about these drawings! It makes it more real then just a floor plan.

Front View

Left Side View

Rear View

Right Side View

So what do you think?

Comments:
Beautiful! It looks like a dream!
 
it looks like a dream house. a touch bigger than my studio flat!
 
Gorgeous! I love it! And as long as that wet bar gets thrown in there too, boy, it's the best house in the world! haha!
 
Looks like you have room for a few refugees. Send me the address and I'm there.
 
My gosh, man...you are building a mansion!! I think we should move BloggerCon to YOUR house!!! Will it be ready by April?
 
AWESOME!!! The sketches look great! When's the party? I'll be back in the great ol' US of A Deecmber 10th, and I definitely want to see it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?