You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Top Secret Story

Some of you know this, most don’t. I am the proud owner of a 1985 Jeep CJ7. It has a 6-inch lift and 33 inch tires. Renee and I love it! B.D. (Before Dane), we did went Jeepin’ all the time, even while Renee was pregnant (What’s Jeepin’? Driving around with friends in their Jeeps and looking for cool stuff to drive up or over. We have done some pretty amazing things with this Jeep!). Unfortunately, A.D., we haven’t been able to go out in it with Dane, because of no rear seat belt. But we’re working on that.

So imagine if you will: Jacked up Jeep; Man driving covered in tattoos; and Woman in passenger seat, pregnant with cute, tight little tank top. “White trash” and “Cooter” aren’t the right words, but they’re the first words that come to mind. As if this isn’t enough, the following story will top it off.

We are heading home in the Jeep (as imagined above), and we are pulling up to a stoplight. The person behind me doesn’t like that I have slowed down so early, so they are riding pretty close to me (close enough that it looks like they could touch my spare tire with the front their truck). I pull up to the stoplight and they turn right. The woman driving starts yelling something about my driving, but I couldn’t hear it because Renee screamed, “SHUT UP BITCH BEFORE I CLIMB DOWN AND KICK YOUR ASS!”

Isn’t my wife the best?!

Comments:
"aren’t the right words, but they’re the first words that come to mind" ??? Have you been reading some Chuck "Fight Club" Palahniuk?

And your wife IS the best...I'm in love with her already!
 
Renee warms the cockles of my heart, that's for darn sure. I'm a superheroine and I wouldn't want her as an enemy. Nope. But since I think her little boy (sorry Andy, talking about Dane here) is just the most scrumptious thing, I think she'll give me a little leeway. So I'm not afraid. Yet.
 
Now that is a woman after my own heart! Haha! You go Renee!
 
I'm rolling on the floor, laughing! Great story!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?