You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

Little Bit O' Feel Good

John and I decide to go to a bar and hang out last night. Just a couple of guys, having a couple of beers and a couple of laughs. I learned a lot more about John (didn't know you were in a band [the one that was playing at the bar] and played guitar John), while we pointed and laughed at the passers-by. I enjoy watching people, their quirky behavior, their primping when they think no one is looking. It's great!

I make eye contact with a very pretty girl. She could be Jessica Alba's twin sister (I'm not kidding, ask John). She's with a guy, I'm married, who cares. The guy she is with is touching her leg and she has her hand on his arm, but she looks as if she wants to be with her friends (the other four girls at the table), and her boyfriend came along. I asked John what he thought and he agreed. She was definitely giving off the if-I-ignore-you-maybe-you'll-go-away signal. We made eye contact again, and I smiled. She held eye contact for a while, then looked into the crowd. I thought this was pretty interesting so I kept watching. She continued to glance my way. Then her boyfriend caught her and looked in my direction. I made eye contact with him and he turned back toward her.

John and I continue to watch the crowd and talk. People are dancing. I want to dance, but I don't. I hate when women dance on the dancefloor and guys get-up-on-em to dance. I usually ask and I didn't feel like asking so... there you go. Anyway, this girl gets up to go to the bathroom. As she walks by, when she gets close, she makes eye contact with me until she passes.

John and I get another beer and we're watching people on the dance floor. The girl and her friends (without boyfriend) get on the dance floor right in front of us. She's making eye contact a lot while she dances. Not stares, just glances (it's not like she is seductively dancing for me). The band gets back on the stage, so they retreat to their table.

So, the Ultimate Fighting Championship is on one of the TVs and I stop people watching to see the fights (good thing to have on at a bar, huh?). I'm pointing at the screen and telling John something and up walks the girl. She glances at me, looks down and starts to walk past with her friend. I stop talking while I watch her go by and she looks up and stares me in the eye. She stares at me as she walks by. Even as she is past me, her head is turned back, staring at me. I start to smile, she turns back to her friend and she is off. John bumped me with an elbow and we start to laugh.

Shortly after that, John and I call it a night and head home.

It was a nice little ego boost for the man about to turn 37.

Comments:
Nothing wrong with enjoying being appreciated as nice looking, no matter what the age or marital status ;) Well, as long as you don't act on it, which you didn't! I am very devoted to Alex, but it does make me feel good when somebody seems to appreciate me like that.
 
Man to man, I am going to look silly for not knowing, but... I have to agree, whoever Jessica Alba is, Andy describes the situation extremely well.

Her eyes well all over Andy, all night long, well before the beer goggles started kicking in!
 
Of course her eyes were all over Andy. Andy is supercute. In an incredibly macho way, of course.
 
*Andy does "most muscular" pose*
 
OK, Andy, give us a photo of you in most muscular pose. The non-Jessicas of us like eye candy, too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?