You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Monday, July 18, 2005

 

Yummy

Daddy's dessert:
1 Hersey S'more Bar
1 Package of Swiss Cake Rolls
Bunny Tracks Ice Cream (Blue Bunny Ice Cream)
Hot Fudge
Reese's Hardshell Topping
Chocolate Syrup

Directions: Place s'more bar in bowl and microwave for 10 second. Add 2 swiss cake rolls to either side of s'more bar. Scoop in ice cream covering swiss cake rolls and s'more bar. Pour Reese's Hardshell over ice cream. Add hot fudge and chocolate syrup.

Warning: Without hot fudge and chocolate syrup, dessert may be bland in taste.

Comments:
I can't believe I'm asking this, but with that amount of chocolate, I must: Are you a girl and do you have PMS?
 
How could you?! HOW COULD YOU ASK SUCH A THING?! Renee asks me that all the time... "Are you the girl in this relationship?"

I'm crushed... *falling limp to the ground (and no you can't make a joke about "limp")*
 
Well, the chocolate addiction/obsession detailing the dessert ingredients, that's pretty much chick-with-PMS diagnostic, you know?
 
Hate to say it...but FW's right. You can't be a man and make a post like that.

That being said, I'd happily eat it...haha!
 
Don't listen to them, Andy. You're a very macho guy with a heart of gold. I'll be over later for dessert!
 
Oh, Andy's incredibly macho. And he can make me dessert anytime.
 
See, that is why you had a heart attack. It's worth it though, right?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?