You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Questions For Innana

Innana requested an interview. So here they are:
1. What book had the most influence on you and your interpretation of the meaning of life?
2. What is the one piece of information you would give a teenager regarding their future?
3. How do you view Foilwoman's "Handyman" experience and, if in a similar situation, would you do the same?
4. If you owned your own business, what kind of qualities would you look for in a potential manager for your employees?
5. Have you ever been in a physical fight, and what was the outcome?

Enjoy... I'm eager to read your responses.

Rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here)
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

Comments:
Right, it's done!
My answers are on my blog. I hope you leave some comments on them.
 
Gee, I love hearing that little giggle when I hit your blog!

Your questions are ready. Come and get them.

P.S. to my answers and your comment. I used to teach high school and I DID try to teach critical thinking. I hate rote learning for most things. I taught English, so in literature I wanted some analysis, not just memorized answers.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?