You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Up?

NEWFLASH!!!! Dane just said his first word!! Renee was in the garden and heard Dane say, "up." She look back at him and there he was, with his arms up in the air. She said, "Up?" And he said, "up." So, she she picked him up and called me. Of course, he wouldn't say it then, so we got off the phone. She called me right back and told me he said it again... Three more times! Still nothing over the phone. I told her to keep practicing with him, so he'll do it when I get home.

YEAAA!

Comments:
awww! first words are so sweet. lovie's first word was the always famous 'no'.
 
When I got home, I tried to get him to say, "up." Unfortunately, I still haven't heard it.
 
Welcome that is the joy of being the parent who works outside the home. I missed all of my eldest's firsts (husband lorded it over me). Now with working from home, I've seen the first tooth break through, witnessed the first rollover, been the first to realize, yes, she's aiming for your eyeglasses and they're going down! So, underemployment has some real advantages.
 
I was between jobs for about a month when Dane was 3 months. I loved staying home with him. But he didn't do as much then as he is now.
 
Your kid wants a soda, man! 7UP! Read BETWEEN the lines. Maybe UP is short for a 7 & 7?

things that make you go hmmmm...

Congrats! WORD! (1st!)

JP
 
I didn't think about that... He's always sayin' "up," before bed, which is usually when we give him a little bed-time whisky. I'm such a bad parent, I thought he wanted me to hold him!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?